Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Half way there!

The first time I wrote, I talked about my anxieties of not feeling overly excited for this baby. Well I have to admit I'm still not doing cartwheels- not that I could- BUT the excitement is there. It's just different then I thought. I believe I felt the baby move for the first time this weekend- bout damn time! Apparently they like dance compeitition weekends because he or she was going  NUTS during solos! Could they have been sensing mama's nerves- possibly! And if I didn't give them baby shaken syndrome with all my jumping up and down, we are good! However now that I am clearly pregnant and starting to get a bit uncomfortable, I'm really starting to like it. I want to meet this little person. Who are they? What are they- still keeping it a secret-yikes!? Who will they look like, act like? Honestly I really hope they have their dad's sense of humor, quick witt, and brains. So what am I leaving them? Maybe some coordination and a kind heart. Good enough I guess :) But as I sit here growing as we speak, tired, and ready to snap if my father in law doesn't move out soon, I just keep thinking- HOLY SHIT, I'M HAVING A BABY! I just pray God blesses me with a healthy baby and not an axe murderer. So...so far so good! 20 weeks and counting.

Here's to the Tadpole!

No comments:

Post a Comment