Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sorta like waiting for a car accident....

I mean you know it's going to suck and hurt and you really don't know the outcome. You assume at the end of the crash though you will walk away with a no cuts or bruises, or in this case a wonderful little human being, but really there are so many uncertainties that you really are just...waiting. 


Of course I'm talking about going into labor. There is nothing more frustrating then sitting here just waiting for the pain to start. I think what's more frustrating is that you are WANTING it to start because that means the end is near. But still, you know it's going to be awful. 


It's crazy to think women look forward to this (me too at this point) endurance test. I mean really, pushing a water melon out is not enjoyable what so ever, AND I haven't even gotten there yet. But if I can say one thing about pregnancy, it does a fine job setting you up for the most painful job of all- raising a human being and praying that the outcome is favorable and that they aren't serial killers. In other words, that after the crash, there aren't many cuts and bruises. Because lets face it, labor is just the start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment