Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad at Bloging?? Survey Says: YES

OK so I was really gung-ho about this blogging thing. Thinking that I could be that one random person that has cool enough, off the cuff comments and thoughts that Oprah might find me amusing and I could get famous....well I guess I would have to blog to actually get noticed! Again one more thing I have started then pissed my way out of! I promise my faithful 3 that I will write more often! Like about Oklahoma and how it really is a back-ass- wards state. Or my new endeavors at work and that I would like to shoot myself now...but hopefully in 10 weeks, life will be at peace again, cus my man is coming home! Woot Woot! And we can blog together, cus lets face it, HE is the witty one and I just look pretty (sometimes).

Love- Your Tour Guide to Living Big With a Knock Louie Wallet!


No comments:

Post a Comment